HomeDepot.Com/Survey Taking the online survey at Home Depot is one of the most often used ways to enter the $5,000 prize. Other techniques include sending out an email invitation survey after making a retail transaction. Moreover, participants can send in their contributions via the Alternate Method of Entry (AMOE).
Participants can enter the Home Depot Survey Sweepstakes three times for a chance to win a $5000 gift card. There are two potential entrance routes that need purchase, although the AMOE approach can be used without a store purchase.
All entries must be submitted within this time range in order to be eligible for the sweepstakes.
The Home Depot Survey winner will be selected at random. Any correspondence by phone, email, or mail will be used to notify the winner.
Rules & Regulations
Sincere endorsements from Home Depot’s devoted customers are what they are seeking. its goal is to offer its customers superior services without compromising ease of use.
To ensure that they only receive candid feedback, they have set some basic rules. If the client satisfies the qualifications, they may take part in the survey and share their experience with the company. The following is a list of all the guidelines:
- Only those who are older than eighteen are eligible to apply for the survey.
- There is only American residency allowed.
- It is permissible to have only one receipt per person.
- The award cannot be transferred in any form.
- Home Depot staff that work with customers are not eligible to take the survey.
Gifts & Rewards
There will be one prize winner chosen for each category during the contest period.
A $5,000 USD gift card will be given to each winner that is declared.
From among all of the submissions that were submitted in the Consumer category, one prize winner (referred to as the “Consumer Prize Winner”) will be chosen at random.
In addition, a single prize winner will be chosen at random from among all entries made in the Professional Category.
Consumer Category Prize: The winner of the Consumer Prize will receive one (1) $5,000 Home Depot gift card (the “Consumer Prize”).
Professional Category Prize: The winner of the Professional Prize will receive one (1) $5,000 Home Depot gift card (referred to as the “Professional Prize”). Retail value for the Professional Prize is estimated to be $5,000.
Requirements for Home Depot Survey
To take part in the Home Depot Survey, you have to meet certain prerequisites.
- You must bring in the receipt from your most recent trip to Home Depot.
- Either basic conversational proficiency in Spanish, French, or English is required.
- Having a computer, tablet, or smartphone with reliable internet access is essential.
How to Take part in the Home Depot survey
There are basically two methods to take part in the Home Depot survey
- Online method
Please be as detailed as possible so that you may complete Home Depot’s online survey:
- Just click the button up there to get to the official Home Depot Survey page.
- This is the link to the HomeDepot.Com/Survey.
- Click the “Begin Survey” button whenever you’re ready to start the survey.
- Click “Next” after entering your zip code to proceed with the survey.
- Please fill out the form if you have any comments or suggestions about the purchase.
- Your feedback on our service, products, personnel, cleanliness, and ambiance would mean the world to us.
- Provide Home Depot with your honest opinion.
- You will be entered into a Home Depot survey giveaway after you finish the survey.
- Click “Yes,” and then fill out the form with your name, email, and phone number.
- Prior to submitting your ideas, be sure you fill out all mandatory fields.
If you ever lose your Home Depot receipt, don’t fret; you may still submit your survey answers by ordinary mail.
- Place the form in an envelope suitable for business use and attach a 3″ x 5″ card bearing your contact details on the front. When submitting on behalf of a business or individual, please ensure that your full name, email address, and phone number (with area code) are included on the card.
- Macedon, New York 14502-0430, USA is the address that will receive the 2020 ASC/Home Depot Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- Included in the Professional Category is the ASC/Home Depot 2020 Second-Quarter USA Pro Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes. Send your entry to PMBOX 431 in Macedon, NY 14502-0430 for the chance to win.
About Home Depot
The Home Depot, the biggest home improvement retailer globally, was established in 1978 by Bernie Marcus and Arthur Blank. Currently, about 2,300 of its locations are located throughout North America. Currently, Home Depot employs around 500,000 people across all of its US, Canadian, and Mexican locations.
The interior retail space of a typical Home Depot store currently measures 105,000 square feet. On its e-commerce site, customers may choose from more than a million items. The variety of supplies that Home Depot offers for home remodeling is widely recognized.
Home Depot Contact Details
- Consumers can email or call the Home Depot chain.
- The email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Initially, 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (466-3337) is the number for help.
- Contact Number: (800) 430-3376
- You can thus complete the www.Homedepot.Com/Survey in this way. If you have any trouble with the survey, kindly comment below. Thank you very much.
Related Tag- HomeDepot.Com/Survey